Chilled Enuff - Sanctioned Op for hire

Dark Future campaign, starting May 8th
Forum rules
Be excellent to each other
Chilledenuff

Chilled Enuff - Sanctioned Op for hire

Post by Chilledenuff » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:39 am

Little is known of Chilled's early years, or even his real name. All that can be said for certain is that he's based in Kansas and is possibly the most lackadaisical Op out there. Money seems to be of little interest to him, but if you can get him interested enough, then he'll be sure to go and hunt down any criminal or fugitive you ask him to. Not daunted by the size of gang or even their notoriousness, he will try and get them. Many are amazed he can afford to live with this attitude, let alone run his car but still he manages it. After running into the Knoks boys in the past he does seem to have a small vendetta, after they rammed his beloved car off of the road. If there is one gang he will go after without any kind of pushing, then it's these two hoodlums.

He drives a highly modified 1995 G-Mek Interceptor (affectionately known as the 'General Les'. As well as the standard Plasmet Body Armour, the front, rear and floor have all been upgraded with the addition of carbon steel plates. The standard Greyhound V8 engine has been further improved by a Nitrous oxide (Nox) Injection system giving giving a potential top speed of 156mph (40mph faster than a standard v8)
The weapons systems fitted to Chilled's interceptor are a combat laser, machine gun and 2 passive systems, a mine layer and a spike layer.
Smile! It's not that bad!
'05: Pixie Jam Trophy winner
'07: A Small Matter of Honour Runner Up
'11: Bruce McGrath Award
'12: Bruce McGrath Award
'14: Pixie Jam Trophy Winner
'15: Bruce McGrath Award
1974-Present: Awful dice rolls

Chilledenuff

Re: Chilled Enuff - Sanctioned Op for hire

Post by Chilledenuff » Thu May 10, 2012 1:59 pm

Chilled brushed the dust off of his jacket before he stepped inside the G Mek recovery vehicle. The manufacturer's warranty scheme was stupidly expensive but was sometimes worth it's weight in gold.

After the windscreen of the General Les had shatterred under the hail of fire from the rogue tanker's minigun he'd been lucky to survive. The hail of lead and broken plas-glass that had rained down on him had forced him to slam on the brakes and swerve to avoid being mortally wounded. Unfortunately he'd swerved that bit too hard and had ended up rolling the car.

The General Les looked awful. Not a bit of the bodywork was left undented and the cockpit was shredded. Still, the warranty covered most of the damage, and whilst the car was in the 'shop he might get a weapons swap. The spike layer just wasn't worth it. Too often rogues just drove over them with out sustaining damage.
As the G Mek Ornithopter took off, with the General Les tucked safely in the cargo hold, Chilled looked through the Upgrades catalogue....

'k so after the first game I'm having to start all over again as I don't have the credits to fix the damage. However I still wish to use the same name, hence the above fluff :D (We never did roll to see if Chilled was mortally wounded, so i'm assuming he survived miraculously unscathed.)
Smile! It's not that bad!
'05: Pixie Jam Trophy winner
'07: A Small Matter of Honour Runner Up
'11: Bruce McGrath Award
'12: Bruce McGrath Award
'14: Pixie Jam Trophy Winner
'15: Bruce McGrath Award
1974-Present: Awful dice rolls

Return to “Baby's on the road again”