'Official Necromunda' 22nd November

Forum rules
Be excellent to each other
Latedave
Ancient Muppet

'Official Necromunda' 22nd November

Post by Latedave » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:37 am

22nd of November will be a multi part scenario.

Asassination: Worth 1 VP per kill. Select at random 3 of your opponents gang members (I would suggest you ask your opponent to line them up and roll 2 d6 in secret) Ensure you can identify the gang members. You recieve 1 VP per serious injury inflicted. This counts as taking a gang member out of action, NOT taking them man down.

Take the High Ground: Mark the three highest points on the map, gangers/juves/heavys/leaders within 3" with no enemy models also within 3" count as having 'captured' this point.

Spyre Merchant- select a 28" model and place him in the centre of the table, gangers can 'capture' him by being within 3" with no enemy models within 3". Once captured the Merchant follows that ganger until he goes out of action or man down. The Merchant moves at 4" normally and runs 8" he cannot fight in hand to hand, shoot or be shot at. Whichever gang 'holds' the Merchant at the end of the game recieves 40 creds and 2 VP points. The merchant will not follow Mutants or Juves. The first are too scary and the second don't have enough authority.

The game follows the normal bottle rules of gang fight, however, you may not voluntarily bottle out! The winning gang is the one with the most VP's, not whoever didn't bottle!

Gang leaders recieve:

15 exp for not bottling
15 exp for winning the VP scenario

Gangs recieve:

100 creds for winning the VP scenario
15 exp per VP objective completed, eg a ganger who captured a high point would recieve 15 exp. A ganger who assassinated one of the targets would recieve 15 exp etc etc.

Gang members recieve 5 exp per wounding hit and d6 exp for surviving.

Gang ratings will be taken into account, higher rated gangs may be matched up against two smaller ones although only 3 gang members will still be selected for assassination.

Latedave
Ancient Muppet

Re: 'Official Necromunda' 22nd November

Post by Latedave » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:28 pm

So who's in/out for Necromunda? I know a couple of the new guys were keen to play.

Dave

Spurious
Ancient Muppet

Post by Spurious » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:27 pm

I should be down for this

chaosworshipper
Grownup Muppet

Post by chaosworshipper » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:54 pm

I'm up for this.
Servants of the Imperium, a Warhammer 40,000 webcomic

Latedave
Ancient Muppet

Post by Latedave » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:45 pm

Cool, should have a couple of new guys so we can do one experienced gang up against them and a normal game (although am sure we'll have a few others.

Dave

Return to “Necromunda campaign”