I want yours
Forum rules
Be excellent to each other.
SalsaBen
Baby Muppet

Undead and other stuff to sell

Post by SalsaBen » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:17 am

Hi,

Having temporarily returned South and in to the family home (been travelling and haven't found a new place to live yet!), I've realised I need to get rid of some old stuff. As I don't really get along with Warhammer Fantasy, I've decided that will be the first thing to go.

I have a fair amount of undead, mostly vampire counts but also some old tomb kings models. I'll admit straight off that a lot aren't in the best condition, but I'll let them go fairly cheap if that's any consolation.

Off the top of my head, I think I have the following:

5 TK chariots (part made, one painted pretty badly by me when I was 15ish)
3 metal Ushabti
1 Tomb King on foot
2 Lich Priests
1 Battle Standard Bearer
Screaming Skull Catapult (Metal, still in original box)
A fair sized pile of skeletons with assorted equipment.
30-40 Zombies
1 Corpse Cart
2 metal necromancers (I think)
2 metal Von Carstein vampires
1 Winged Vampire Lord
5 Blood Knights (converted from Empire knights and ghoul bits)
10 ghouls
12 old metal grave guard

I apologise that a lot of that is very vague. I also have a variety of models from other armies in a box, including some dark elf (spearmen, crossbowmen, cold one chariot, 2 bolt throwers) and some empire (assorted core infantry, knights, great cannon and hellblaster).

Lastly, I have a large box of old White Dwarf and a few 2nd edition codices (Imperial Guard, Tyranids, Dark Angels and one I can't remember off the top of my head).

Right now I'm just wondering if anyone would be at all interested. If anyone thinks they might want anything let me know here and I'll bring it along to a session where you can decide if you want it or not.

Thanks,
Ben

Return to “Trades”