You want mine
I want yours
Forum rules
Be excellent to each other.
ianw
Ancient Muppet

Dark Future

Postby ianw » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:16 am

So I happened to read a thred on the board that mentioned Dark Future. I have a box full of stuff that's been sitting around for years, not doing much, so if anyone wants any of it, give me a shout.

Here's everything:

You're looking at two full sets of the game - two complete sets of track, two sets of grenade counters, two sets of debris markers, and two spin templates.

The cars and bikes have all had something done to them - some have been customised more than others, but they're mostly still usable for playing a game. I've got some spare guns lying around which still have the tabs to fit onto the cars. There's also a selection of pedestrians to go with the vehicles.

If anyone would like to take some of the cars, bikes and/or pedestrians to use to start their own Dark Future outfit, let me know. Ideally, I'd like to trade for something - right now I'm mainly after magnets, eldar heavy weapons, and space marine jump packs, particularly the sanguinary guard winged jump packs. But I'm open to any offers.

Two sets of track and counters lets you play some huge games, but it's far too much for a regular game. If anyone wants to split the game pieces with me, let me know. The track has warped quite badly, which is a shame because it looks a bit wonky when laid out on a table, but it's still usable. Everything else is generally in good condition.

If any of that sounds like something you might be up for, I guess the best thing to do would be to arrange a demonstration game, so I can bring it down to a club night and lay it all out on a table, break out the cars, and get stuck in.

biggeec
Baby Muppet

Re: Dark Future

Postby biggeec » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:38 pm

hi there was wondering if you still have your dark future stuff

ianw
Ancient Muppet

Postby ianw » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:58 am

Yes, I do still have my Dark Future stuff.

poi
Chief Muppet

Postby poi » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:32 pm

Somebody has emailed me about getting hold of some of this stuff. Is it still available?
Poi

Pauly J - Grimnor
Money Muppet

Postby Pauly J - Grimnor » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:11 pm

He hasn't look at the forums for nearly a year so you may not get much of a response!
Give me all of your MONEY MUPPET

Chilledenuff

Postby Chilledenuff » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:22 pm

He's been rowing the length of the Danube (?). I may have named the wrong river though
Pm him on facebook
Smile! It's not that bad!
'05: Pixie Jam Trophy winner
'07: A Small Matter of Honour Runner Up
'11: Bruce McGrath Award
'12: Bruce McGrath Award
'14: Pixie Jam Trophy Winner
'15: Bruce McGrath Award
1974-Present: Awful dice rolls

Return to “Trades”